Friday, April 15, 2011

Sick kids and good t.v.

A man went to see his doctor because he was suffering from a miserable cold. His doctor prescribed some pills, but they didn't help.
On his next visit the doctor gave him a shot, but that didn't do any good.
On his third visit the doctor told the man to go home and take a hot bath. As soon as he was finished bathing he was to throw open all the windows and stand in the draft.
"But doc," protested the patient, "if I do that, I'll get pneumonia."
"I know," said his physician. "I can cure pneumonia."
 
I took the boys to the doctor and Dallas has pneumonia and Liam has a wicked chest cold and sore throat.  They have been lazing around the house trying to get better.
Last night I curled up on the couch and watched a Colin Farrell movie. Normally, I don't like his movies. This one was actually a very good film.
Set in Ireland, this was one of his more dramatic roles, but throughout the movie the little girl that plays his daughter, steals the whole film.
Today the boys and I watched:

I still laugh my self silly every time I watch this film. If you get a chance, check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment