Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day One

O.k. Lets give this a shot.  Living with men has it's challenges. Training men up to be good, responsible, and loving members of society is one my life's greatest challenges and I have never been afraid of a challenge.  I am the only female in a house of men, even the dog is a boy. I am outnumbered and sometimes even overwhelmed by the testosterone flowing through my home. 
My "boys" are 15("mom, I'm almost 16") and and 13.  My oldest just finished drivers education and had 6 long, arduous months of driving with mom before he can get his license.  My youngest is just now taking on the responsibility of a regular pay check by mowing his grandma's yard once a week. 
My husband and I took on the journey of home schooling  our boys eight years ago.  It has been the best and worst experience of our lives. I hope to share a little of our voyage with you. I hope to make you smile and along the way make me smile more.  
Please fasten your seat belts and place your trays in the upright and locked position. Enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment