Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oh, a shopping we will go.....

     Did my coupon shopping today. Didn't do to bad, did better at Albertson's than at Rite-Aid though. Still not a bad day. At Albertson's I was able to get:

 8 pkgs. Malt-o-meal cereal, 12 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios, 3 gallons of Milk, 4 lbs of bananas, 2 Rango movies, 2-6pk Pop Secret popcorn and 2 Theater size Runts candies. 
Had I not done coupons, I would have paid $140.02. I paid $46.02 for all of that.  I saved 67% on this order. 
At Rite-Aid, I didn't do as well but still ended up saving 54% on my bill. This is what I got for $75.33 when I should have paid $163.52:
 4 Gillette Fusion razor refills 4 pk., 4 Gillette Fusion shave gel, 5- 40load gain Laundry powder, 5 crest toothpaste (4 with free white strips), 2 Sundown Fish Oil caplets, 2- D3 caplets and 1 box of Excedrine Migraine pills.

All in all, not a bad day's work.



No comments:

Post a Comment