Monday, August 30, 2010

I took the boys to the drive in last night to see "The Sorcerer's  Apprentice" and "Eclipse".  I love going to the Parma Motor Vu in the summer, but somehow I rarely get out there.
 This Drive in has been in business since 1953 and is like stepping back in time. I remember going here as a kid, and driving to it when I was in High School. This place has a lot of fond and some not so fond memories for me. I love sharing this kind of thing with my kids.
We got home around 1:30 last night, and I woke up this morning with the mother of all headaches. I am having trouble maintaining thoughts and completing sentences.  I got up this morning to make home made pancakes with home made fruit syrup this morning and I had to remeasure the flour for the recipe 5 times, I kept forgetting where I was in trying to double the recipe. I hate this. I have been walking around in a fog all day and it feels like my head is full of sand due to the medications I am on.


Feeling  a little surreal today. Can you tell?




No comments:

Post a Comment