Sunday, August 15, 2010

Morning project finished.

After much complaining and a bunch of grousing, the kids rec. room is now cleaned and a little bit more organized. Once James wakes up I can vacuum and then clean the carpets. This room has gone under any number of different uses since we moved in, first it was a school room/office, then it was just storage and now it is used for the express purpose of getting my kids out of my hair once they are done with school. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids tons but, you spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with your kids in a 2000 sq. ft. house and see if you don't need some space as well.

Before
After










Now that the rec. room is somewhat clean, I hope that they can keep it that way. At least for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment