Saturday, August 14, 2010

Slow goes it...

The last two days have just sort of blurred together for me.  I don't know quite what is up but I have a bad feeling. Yesterday I woke up and it hurt to move my eyes back and forth. Not just an ache but a searing pain in the socket. That was followed by a monster migraine. I get those from time to time and usually they knock me flat. I drugged (Ibuprofen) myself up and kept going though. This is the usual pattern I have just before my world falls out from under me and I cycle through a manic-depressive phase.

 I just pray to God that I am wrong. I don't want or need this happening at this time. I am too busy getting the kids started with their school year. Well, tomorrow I am going to drag my sorry butt out of bed and haul myself downstairs and get our Rec. room cleaned if it is the last thing I do.  I have company coming in a few weeks and it needs to get done. So, if I get a little off topic, appear to rant or just depress the heck out of you in the next few posts, just understand that I am not myself.  As they say in T.V. land, "Stay tuned for your regularly scheduled program." 
Onto bigger and better things.  I just want to put it out there that I married the greatest guy. Not only does he "get" me, he loves me in spite of it. He has been been going to college, working full time, and helping home school when needed. He will graduate next month (hence the company coming) with his two year degree and is planning on going for his four year degree. I am so proud of him I could burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment