Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Well, looks like a manic Phase......

 You know the old saying, "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, it must be a duck". Hello Manic Phase. 4:20 am and I am WIDE awake.  I have managed to put all my appointments for the next 3 months in my phone and on my day planner. I have completed making an order form for a fundraiser for our sports league we belong to. I have composed the assignment for Geometry class that is now awaiting approval from the teacher before it goes out. I have read 1 book (Portrait in Death by J.D. Robb) start to finish, chauffeured kids to work, sports meetings and to their grandma's. I sit here tapping my fingers on my key board making fdjslfjdkslsl only to have to hit backspace to delete it. I want to go for a walk but it is 4:30 in the morning and not a smart move.  I am getting ready to make copies for the class I am teaching on inventors this semester at our home school Co-Operative.  My brain just won't shut down. I feel like this guy: 

Thank goodness I don't look like him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment